Hungry Shark World is an action game which offers a lot of levels in different locations around the whole world, such as North Pole and Pacific Ocean.
About Atomic Shark of Hungry Shark World
Atomic Shark is the smalles kind of shark in Hungry Shark World game. The maximal size of this kind of shark is 30 feet until 40 feet. It looks similar with Tiger Shark, but there are some things different and weird because this shark experiences something like nuclear waste or experiment of science radioactive. Each tooth has different size which is located in all over its mouth. Instead of having fins, atomic shark has 2 arms and 2 legs. The eyes of Atomic Shark are green, and its tail has a broken chain with 3 fins. You are able to find this kind of shark in South China Sea.
The Abilities of Atomic Shark
Because atomic shark is the smallest shark in Hungry Shark World game, it is able to swim in small tunnels where bigger sharks cannot. Atomic shark is the first shark that is able to literally walk on land. Toxic barrels which are able to damage other sharks, it does not do the same to atomic sharks. Toxic barrles only make it swim even faster, and it does not affect the health of atomic shark. Moreover, this kind of shark is the only shark which is able to eat red jellyfish.
The Pros and Cons About Atomic Shark
Here are some pros and cons about the atomic shark you need to know.
- The Pros
- Atomic shark is able to literally walk on land very fast.
- It is the only one shark which is able to eat red jellyfish.
- This mutated shark has the strongest bite.
- While junks and toxic barrels are able to damage other kinds of sharks, it does not do the same to atomic shark. Instead, toxic barrels only make it swim faster make it heal.
- Because of its small size, it is able to swim in small area where other bigger sharks cannot.
- The Cons
- Atomic sharks move quite slow without being charged.
- For a shark with small size, it does not have much health. Its health drains quickly.
Those are the facts about atomic shark in Hungry Shark World. You need to have at least 540.000 coins or 1.500 gems to have this shark.